1. Sympathizers: they can bear pendants, rings, bracelets, chest medallions, combat formation buckles with the image of Arian cross or the White Belt flag on it as well as pertain to a certain religion. These images can also be tattooed on the body.
2. The same as mentioned before, but they profess only the religion of the rite that remained in the participating country (for example, the Arian faith of the Ukrainian rite, Arian faith of the English rite, etc.), use a word “God” and God’s reincarnations in the national customs of a particular nation. In course of a day they commit three prayers addressed to the Arian Gods, one of these prayers employs the word collocation “white belt”.
3. The same as it listed in two previous initiation stages, but they celebrate the minimum of calendar holidays by the Arian rite and arrange rituals (wedding, baptizing, commemoration , etc.) under a local national custom without the Judaic and Evangelic myths, scripts and names.
4. The fourth initiation stage refers to the cast of spiritual teachers and has no perfection bounds.
1. Participating countries recognize the inviolability of existing borders and are never combat adversaries.
2. They recognize the state regulation of the population living standards in correspondence with the civilized countries living standards.
3. They orient the citizens to the righteous sexual life and forbid any public disclosure and propaganda of sexual perversion.
4. They popularize polygamy families and common law marriages.
5. They organize strict state monitoring of foreign medicaments and food products, has independent pharmacological centers and manufacturing industry of high quality food products for all population classes.
6. They forbid aborts. They allow women to give birth and transfer a child to a prestige asylum with the Father and Mother.
7. On the state level they arrange the euthanasia for individuals suffering from a disease or innate disfiguration and don’t burden the parents with this hard decision.